Saturday 4 October 2014

Day 68 KLM

Dear KLM,
First of all I would like to thank you for making me think of the great 90s pop combo KLF every time I fly with you. I like nothing better than wandering through the airport singing KLM is gonna rock you to myself. The problem is, is  that it seems to be KLM is gonna muck you around more often than rock you not these days.
So secondly I would like to thank you kindly for out LufthansaingLufthansa. How incredible that the three times I’ve flown with you in the last year I’ve had problems.  It is like you know about my hundred days of grumpy blog and actually want the publicity of appearing on it. If so well done. 
Now I know that with any public transport there is a good chance of things running late, it is an occupational hazard but if that is the case surely having good customer service might be an idea. KLM customer service, especially your agents in Prague Airport, seem to be called customer f*ck you it’s not our fault. 
When you are told your flight is delayed and you’ll miss your connection the last thing you want to hear is ‘we are just the agents for KLM, we can’t do anything’. This is made worse when you see their badges which read -Apologise? we don’t know what that word means. Your staff in Prague make Lufthansa staff look like Harrods’ shop assistants serving a rich sheik.

So thank you for making a simple flight stressful, and please remind me to take my tranquilisers next time I fly with you.

Yours

Gareth

1 comment:

  1. So there will be next time? Thanks for forgiving us! We will always love you:-)

    ReplyDelete