Sunday 12 October 2014

Day 76 0 Autumn Colours

The train journey between Brno and Prague in autumn is one of the most beautiful journeys I’ve ever been on, On the first leg of the journey between Brno and Ceske Trebova the track winds along the river, cutting through the mountains. On a crisp day like today the beautiful colours sparkle in the sunlight.  No two leaves are the same shade, creating a mosaic of colours and hues. Then occasionally we get swaddled in mist, bringing an eerie, magical feel as the colours resist the fog’s attempt to dampen the mood of the day. It should be the most romantic journey ever. (Can you feel a but coming?)

This train does not have WiFi and the mountains disrupt my mobile phone signal. That means I can’t check my Facebook, can’t read Twitter, can’t catch up on the news or see how many hits I’ve had on my blog. In other words, I am forced to look out of the window and admire these lovely colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment