Wednesday 22 October 2014

Day 86 - Planning a Trip

Start spreading the news, my holiday to New York is just 2 days away. That’s right I am going to New York, that concrete jungle where dreams are made of. If all goes well, by Saturday evening I will be a Welshman in New York.  I am pretty excited but everyone keeps asking me what my plan is while I’m there. Now I want to have a plan, I don’t want to just be aimless  and in the end miss everything, but planning the trip is making me feel dizzy. There seems to so much to know, so much to take in. The city seems vast and scary and the subway system looks unfathomable. Without being there and knowing the scale it is difficult for me to get a grasp of the city and what I can fit into a day. So if I am a little grumpy, it might be because I am trying to work out what I am going to do in the Big Apple.

Oh and did I mention, I’m going to NEW YORK BABY.

2 comments:

  1. like this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6MRdFjvjXw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh big Welshman in a big city :-) enjoy and smile but be a little grumpy as well so we can read your grumpy stories :-)

    ReplyDelete