Wednesday 27 August 2014

Day 30 - Spelling test


(It might be best to read this one allowed).

Gosh my spelling depresses me, I consider myself a righter but what kind of righter can’t spell? I think I can tell interesting storeys and spin fascinating tails but my problem is I really can’t spell and my punctuation isn’t sew hot either. Sometimes I no it is the speed at which I am tiepin that leads me to make silly errors. Sometimes my brain works faster than my fingers and that means I type homophones of the words eye mean two right. Other thymes it is my fat figners that hit the worng quays meaning words just look all wnorg. But often it is just utter stupidity. When it comes to writing longer words like etiquette or psychology I sometimes spell them so wrong that even the wonder that is Microsoft word has know suggestions on how to correct them.  I’m forty three years old, (I know I don’t look it,) and I still can’t spell.

1 comment: