Tuesday 23 September 2014

Day 57 - A new scale for stupidity.

Sometimes the smallest things get me going. Things I should just ignore and not get het up about. I know I shouldn’t get het up about them, they don’t ruin the world, they are not a cause of climate change or hatred or povety but not getting het up, well that is easier said than done. Take this advert as an example.


The travel wallet. Well thank Fish they invented that. I’ve been lugging this huge wallet around for years, wishing someone would invent a wallet that was portable, maybe something that would slip easily into a pocket or a bag.  Well now my prayers have been answered, it has been invented, or reinvented to be precise.
I genuinely think you could use this advert as a test of stupidity depending on people’s response to this advert.
Not stupid – um aren’t all wallets been travel wallets by definition.
Quite stupid – oh there’s a good idea, oh wait.
Stupid. – now look at his Bronwen, a travel wallet, it’s about time someone invented that. I might get one.

Very Stupid – Hey have you seen my new travel wallet?
Try it on your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment