Saturday 27 September 2014

Day 61 Conspiracy theory

In the last week or so I have had terrible trouble typing messages and notes on my iPhone. Suddenly simple words like simple were coming out as dombljd. At first I thought it was my tiredness, or just carelessness but I pride myself on my iPhone typing. In fact I felt I could almost ‘touch text’, so my sudden inability to text was disturbing. Not only that, but I write quite a lot of my stories on the phone so not only was it disturbing, but it was also inconvenient. So clumsy was my typing I was beginning to think I was having a stroke, every other word was coming up wrong. So I looked long and hard in the mirror for other signs of illness but none were forthcoming. Then it stuck me, the new iPhone is bigger, the screen is bigger, the keyboard bigger, maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, making me think I need a bigger keyboard, I need a new phone. OR… They wouldn’t, would they? They couldn’t, could they?

Maybe Apple themselves were tricking me, maybe they sent a stealth Operating System update actually making the keyboard smaller, meaning that I made more mistakes and would want the new phone.  They wouldn’t, would they? They couldn’t, could they?

2 comments:

  1. .... and I bet that this secret application sends some infrared signals into your brain with an encoded message "Buy me, buy me, boyo" which you subconsciously perceive as an irresistible sexy woman's voice. The time has come for you to splash out on a new device....

    ReplyDelete